L1CG is continuously looking to strengthen our bench with ambitious, creative and innovative team members. We look for results oriented people that are passionate about work and life. We believe the key to success is to find exceptional talent and empower them to grow their career through challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We are looking for team members who:
- Understand how to craft strong value propositions in new and disruptive markets
- Can successfully create and execute sharp and powerful Go-to-Market strategies
- Have strong program management experience
- Are experienced in cross-organizational / cross-functional collaboration
- Are intellectually curious and enthusiastic about solving the world’s climate and resource challenges with advanced technology solutions
- Have the ability to succeed in a fast paced, flexible, and progressive organizational structure
- Seek challenges, are highly motivated, and who are results oriented
If this describes you, email your resume and a one-page cover letter to info@L1CG.com
Smart City Solutions Lead (9404020)
As the Smart City Solutions Lead you will directly support sales and implementation teams across a client with a portfolio of technologies that combine streetlight energy efficiency, renewable energy generation and mesh Wi-Fi data and communications networks.
The Smart City Solutions Lead will help define market requirements, develop technical and financial value propositions, and work directly with customers and prospects to support major projects and continuously strengthen sales pipeline.
This role requires a unique blend of business and technical acumen. The right candidate must have the entrepreneurial spirit and have seasoned experience with successful cross-departmental execution. This individual will spend time directly in a large and exciting emerging marketplace to understand customer challenges, develop innovative solutions, help articulate value and help to guide the strategic product roadmap.
- Be the front line technical support for sales and business development activity
- Provide market feedback into product and engineering organizations to drive product roadmap
- Maintain relationships with key managers across the company to ensure successful sales execution
- Outline new business opportunities and channels that enable the company to increase solution value
- 5+ years of applications engineering / product management experience in relevant markets
- Prior experience with solar, LED streetlights or smart city applications
- Knowledgeable in required technology domain and a track record of successfully delivering multi-product/service solutions
- Computer Science, Engineering degree required, MBA or equivalent work experience a strong plus
New York, NY / San Francisco, CA / Los Angeles, CA
Please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter to info@L1CG.com referencing position 9404020
Inside Sales Director – Energy and Power Industries – Investment Banking (9404021)
As the Inside Sales Director you will directly manage sales and business development for a client in the Investment Banking industry who has recently launched a practice specialized on the Battery, Renewable, Oil & Gas, Smart City / Internet of Things and Smart Grid marketplaces.
The Inside Sales Director will be responsible for demand generation including qualifying and prospecting new clients looking at raising capital, M&A activity or other strategic transactions. We are looking for true sales hunters who can develop a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and build a continuous pipeline of new prospects.
This position requires a strong, value based telephone and email sales skill set and a love of prospecting and developing strong demand. L1CG is looking for a tenacious self-starter with a track record of performing above quota and plan.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs across the Battery/Storage, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Smart City / Internet of Things and Smart Grid segments
- Continuously identify and qualify new prospects
- Work closely with the client for successful qualified lead transitioning
- Expand contact database
- 2+ years of inside sales experience with a track record of success
- Prior experience within the banking, energy or grid industries highly desirable
- Knowledgeable in the investment banking industry
- Business degree required, MBA or equivalent work experience a strong plus
Boulder, CO / San Francisco, CA
Please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter to info@L1CG.com referencing position 9404021